Auction Terms & Conditions Auction Terms & Conditions:
1. This is an internet only auction. All bidding is online. The bidding for this auction will close on Thursday, March 11th, 2021 at 7:00pm. Lots will close approximately every 20 seconds. This auction uses a soft close, which provides an authentic auction atmosphere. Items will remain open for one minute after the latest bid. At 6:30pm a new, flashing button will appear allowing you to watch the auction close with a live countdown. This allows you to bid on the next 12 items scheduled to close without refreshing the page.
2. A preview will be held on Thursday March 11th , 2021 from 11am - 6pm at 309 Kings Highway, Marysville, Pa.. PLEASE NOTE: Due to limited parking and driveway access, we are scheduling appointments for the preview day. To sign up for a time slot for previewing this auction visit the preview sign-up page at:
(Either click on the link or cut and paste it into your browser address bar) Please wear a face covering and maintain safe distance. You will NOT be limited to 20 minutes. We are just staggering the arrival times, for social distancing safety, and the fact that there is limited parking and driveway access available.
3. Pickup of your winning purchases will be Saturday March 13th, 2021 from 9am-3pm at 309 Kings Highway, Marysville, Pa. An email will be sent to each winning bidder including an invoice. NOTE: due to limited parking and driveway access, we will be scheduling pick-up time slots. Winning bidders will receive an email shortly after the auction close with a link to sign up for a pick-up time.
4. Everyone in the building and on the property will be required to wear a mask during the preview and pickup
5. All items are offered and sold "AS IS, WHERE IS" with all faults. We encourage you to come to the preview to see and inspect the items.
6. All descriptions are believed accurate but not warranted. Measurements are approximate.
7. NOTICE: Fahnestock Auction will not be able to hold any items for pick up beyond the stated times. Everything must be picked up by 3pm Saturday, March 13th, 2021. Buyer will be charged the full amount for items not picked up, and may forfeit their right and claim to the property.
8. By placing a bid, bidder signifies that they have examined the items to their satisfaction, or that they have chosen not to personally examine them.
9. Fahnestock Auction reserves the right to reject any bid and/or bidder at our sole discretion.
10. The travel trailer and motorcycle will incur PA sales tax upon the title transfer being made.
11. This auction has a 13% buyer's premium. This means that a final bid of $100 plus the buyer's premium constitutes the total purchase price of $113. On 3 items, the travel trailer, motorcycle, and John Deere tractor, buyers premium can be reduced to 10% IF the buyer chooses to pay via Certified check or cash prior to title transfer, or pick up of items.
12. You will receive an invoice listing the items won within a few hours of the auction closing. If you do not receive an email with your invoice, please check your spam folder. Your credit card will automatically be charged. PLEASE bring a "PAID" invoice copy to pick-up. If your card is declined, you will receive an unpaid invoice with instructions on how to make payment. Our office may contact you to make payment before the pickup. Cards accepted include MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover only. If you have purchased the travel trailer, motorcycle, or John Deere tractor we will contact you about payment and title transfer. Acceptable forms of payment for THESE THREE ITEMS ONLY are cash, cashiers check, credit card or personal check if known to auctioneer. Personal Checks must clear prior to transfer of any title, or picking up. Pickup of your winning purchases will be Saturday March 13th, 2021 from 9am-3pm at 309 Kings Highway, Marysville PA.
13. By bidding in this auction, you are agreeing to all of the terms posted for this auction.
14. Shipping is available for smaller items in this auction. If you want items in this auction shipped, call us or email us to let us know you would like items shipped. After your items are paid for, Fahnestock Auction will transport your items to the "Mail Room Etc." in Lemoyne, PA. at no charge. You will be directed to contact The Mail Room Etc. to make shipping arrangements. All shipping is between you and The Mail Room etc..
15. There will be a $40 returned check fee for any declined check received.
16. Declined credit cards can result in a buyer being banned from participating in future auctions. Fahnestock Auction is a member of the National and State Auctioneers Associations. Non-paying and/or fraudulent bidder names may be shared with other auction companies.
17. Buyer will be charged the full amount for items not picked up, and will forfeit their right and claim to the property. Unclaimed lots may incur up to a $25 removal fee based on the size of the items.
18. This is a public auction and not a retail setting. All sales are final. No returns or chargebacks are accepted.
19. Some items may be sold per piece. The bid price is multiplied by the amount of items in the lot. This is shown using the bid price x quantity. (Example “$12.50 x 4” equals a total bid of $50.00).
20. All items are sold absolute to the highest bidder, with the exception of 5 items that have a reasonable reserve. Those items with reserve are the travel trailer, the motorcycle, the John Deere tractor, the Martin guitar, and theTaylor guitar. The item details will display when the reserve has been met
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms