Auction Terms & Conditions AUCTION TERMS & CONDITIONS
NORTHROP AUCTION SERVICE LLC
This will be an on site auction at our auction yard located at
1100 N. 2000. W.
Ogden, Utah 84404
*** FOR AUCTION SPECIFIC DETAILS: PLEASE READ THROUGH ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AS THEY ARE DIFFERENT FROM PAST AUCTIONS.
PAYMENT: YOU WILL RECEIVE AN INVOICE IF YOU ARE THE WINNING BID BY EMAIL. Your credit card IS NOT automatically charged.
Payment method- Cash, wire transfer, Credit or Debit Card, Visa, M/C, Discover, & Debit Card. (3.5% fee on all cards). WE WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY CHECKS, NO PERSONAL OR BUSINESS CHECKS, invoices will be emailed to all winning bidders within 3 hours of the completion of the auction. If you would like to pick up your item within the pickup dates, make sure you have a paid invoice or make arrangements to have cash to bring the day of pickup. For questions call Rhett 801-725-2563 or Kristin 801-745-7568
**IF YOU DO NOT RECIEVE AN INVOICE ~ CALL OUR OFFICE AT Kristin at 801-745-7568**
There is an additional 3.5% fee for payment by credit/debit card. Your invoice total will not reflect the additional 3.5% if paying by credit/debit card. This amount is to be added at time of payment.
10% Buyer's premium will be added to the winning bids on all items.
Registration: All buyers will register to bid through the website. Bidders will establish a user name and password. A credit card authorization will be required at time of registration. The credit card will not be used for payment, an invoice will be emailed to successful buyers at the close of auction and payments will be accepted under the terms of payment. Please be sure that you have SUCCESSFULLY completed the credit card authorization prior to bidding. If you wait until the last minute to perform this operation you may be late to bid on your desired lots.
NO SHIPPING AVAILABLE FOR THIS AUCTION LOAD OUT / TRANSPORT ARRANGEMENTS MUST BE MADE BY BUYER. Please keep in mind the Loadout days and times, extended loadout days and times may differ from previous auctions.
LOAD OUT SERVICE & APPROVAL: Northrop Auction Service provides a staff member and equipment to load your auction items. We are here to ASSIST you. It is the customer's responsibility to bring their own tools, pallets, posts, stickers, or straps for hauling materials - we do not provide these.
** Call our office if you have further questions, Rhett 801-725-2563 or Kristin 801-745-7568. If items are not picked up during scheduled load out time or arrangements have not been made by the buyer the items will be considered abandoned and will be removed by Northrop Auction Service at the buyer's expense.
Please if you cannot adhere to this requirement please do not bid!!!! NO ITEMS WILL BE REMOVED UNTIL SETTLED FOR IN FULL. YOU NEED TO PROVIDE YOUR PAID INVOICE AT TIME OF LOADOUT.
Announcement: All descriptions are believed to be accurate. However, no liability for accuracy, measurements, errors, or omissions is assumed by the sell, closing agent nor Auctioneer. The buyer is responsible for verifying all information and condition of items. All items are SOLD AS IS, WHERE IS, with no warranties or guarantees of any kind!
BE SURE TO PREVIEW THE AUCTION or call with questions. 801-725-2563 or 801-745-7568
Fraudulent bidders / Unpaid invoices: By bidding on items, you are entering a legal and binding contract. Northrop Auction Service LLC. reserves the right, and you acknowledge and agree to its exercise of this right, to notify third parties, including law enforcement authorities, credit bureaus, other auction companies and industry regulators and authorities, about bidders involved with or connected to fraudulent bidding or the failure to fully pay invoices in accordance with our terms and conditions.
For any unpaid invoice Northrop Auction Service WILL turn all uncollected amounts over to a collection agency for collection OR other solution deemed necessary by Northrop Auction Service.
Note: By accepting the terms and conditions of this auction you are entering into a binding contract and if you are the highest bidder on any item you will be required to pay for the items in accordance to the terms set forth in the terms and conditions of sale.
1) INTERNET ONLY AUCTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS: All items sold "as is where is" with any faults. ALL DESCRIPTIONS ARE BELEIVED TO BE CORRECT, THE AUCTIONEERS OR THE OWNER MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, as to the authenticity of or defect in any lot and will not be held responsible for any advertising errors, discrepancies or inaccuracies. All Buyers are to be responsible for any and all inspections of items at preview times or inspection by appointment.
1) ALL SALES ARE FINAL SO PLEASE INVESTIGATE PRIOR TO BIDDING.
2) PAYMENT: COMPLETE PAYMENT FOR ALL ITEMS PURCHASED ARE DUE AS POSTED BY THE AUCTION COMPANY. An invoice of your items purchased will be emailed to you within 3 hours of the close of the entire auction. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE AN INVOICE PLEASE CALL OUR OFFICE SECRETARY Kristin 801-745-7568
PAYMENT METHOD: Cash, Visa, Master Card & Discover, WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING ANY CHECKS AT THIS TIME, NO PERSONAL CHECKS OR BUSINESS CHECKS. There is an additional 3.5% fee for payment by credit/debit card to be added at time of payment.
3) A 10% (Ten percent) Buyers premium will be added to all winning bids on all items
4) Applicable Utah Sales Tax of 7.25% will apply to purchases.
5) REMOVAL: All items must be removed within the allotted time frame set forth by the Northrop Auction Service for each auction. Time frames will be strictly adhered to; if you are unable to pick up your purchased items or make arrangements for your purchased to be picked up in the time frame set forth please do not bid on the items.
7) By registering as a buyer and being able to place bids on lots in this auction you agree that you have read and agree to the terms and conditions set for this auction.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms