Auction Terms & Conditions Auction Terms & Conditions:
1. This is an internet only auction. All bidding is online. The bidding for this auction will close on Friday Feburary 26th, 2021 at 7:00pm. Lots will close approximately every 20 seconds. This auction uses a soft close, which provides an authentic auction atmosphere. Items will remain open for one minute after the latest bid. At 6:30pm a new, flashing button will appear allowing you to watch the auction close with a live countdown. This allows you to bid on the next 12 items scheduled to close without refreshing the page.
2. A preview will be held on February 26th, 2021 from 11:00am -6:00pm at 328 Brady Rd. New Bloomfield, PA 17068 (Fahnestocks Auction House). Please wear a face covering and maintain safe distance.
3. Pickup of your winning purchases will be Saturday Feburary 27th, 2021 from 9am-3pm at Fahnestock's auction house 328 Brady Rd. New Bloomfield, PA 17068. An email will be sent to each winning bidder including an invoice.
4. Everyone in the building and on the property will be required to wear a mask during the preview and pickup
5. All items are offered and sold "AS IS, WHERE IS" with all faults. We encourage you to come to the preview to see and inspect the items.
6. All descriptions are believed accurate but not warranted. Measurements are approximate.
7. NOTICE: Fahnestock Auction may not hold any items for pick up beyond the stated times. Everything must be picked up by 3pm Saturday February 27th, 2021. Buyer will be charged the full amount for items not picked up, and may forfeit their right and claim to the property.
8. By placing a bid, bidder signifies that they have examined the items to their satisfaction, or that they have chosen not to personally examine them.
9. Fahnestock Auction reserves the right to reject any bid and/or bidder at our sole discretion.
10. Applicable taxes include PA sales tax of 6%. If you have a sales tax exemption for resale or another reason, Fahnestock Auction needs a copy of the certificate on file in order to remove sales tax. Please email List.firstname.lastname@example.org with your copy.
11. This auction has a 13% buyer's premium and 6% PA sales tax. This means that a final bid of $100 plus the buyer's premium constitutes the total purchase price of $113 with sales tax of $6.90 for a total due of $119.78
12. You will receive an invoice listing the items won within a few hours of the auction closing. If you do not receive an email with your invoice, please check your spam folder. Your credit card will automatically be charged. Due to the remote auction pick up site, payment processing at pick-up for this auction will not be available. PLEASE bring a "PAID" invoice copy to pick-up. If your card is declined, you will receive an unpaid invoice with instructions on how to make payment. Our office may contact you to make payment before the pickup. Cards accepted include MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover only.
13. By bidding in this auction, you are agreeing to all of the terms posted for this auction.
14. Shipping is not available for this auction.
15. There will be a $40 returned check fee for any declined check received.
16. Declined credit cards can result in a buyer being banned from participating in future auctions. Fahnestock Auction is a member of the National and State Auctioneers Associations. Non-paying and/or fraudulent bidder names may be shared with other auction companies.
17. Buyer will be charged the full amount for items not picked up, and will forfeit their right and claim to the property. Unclaimed lots may incur up to a $25 removal fee based on the size of the items.
18. This is a public auction and not a retail setting. All sales are final. No returns or chargebacks are accepted.
19. Some items may be sold per piece. The bid price is multiplied by the amount of items in the lot. This is shown using the bid price x quantity. (Example "$12.50 x 4" equals a total bid of $50.00).
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms