Auction Terms & Conditions 1. When you register for a Peter Ross Auction Services Ltd. Timed Online Auction your registration name will appear on the invoice if you make a purchase. REGISTER in the name that is to appear on your invoice. ALL SALES ARE FINAL AND AS SUCH ALL INVOICES ARE FINAL. NO INVOICE or BIDDER REGISTRATION will be changed or altered after the fact, in any way. Once the bidder registration form has been completed online in full and submitted, and you have been approved to bid by Peter Ross Auction Services Ltd., you will then have confirmed and agreed to the following Terms and Conditions of Sale. Peter Ross Auction Services Ltd. (as the Auction Company) reserve the right to approve a registration, refuse a registration for bidding and/or revoke the respective registration at any time.
2. Your password, along with your email address will allow you to log into our auction and bid. Please remember that your bidder number is permanent, and you can use same number for all Peter Ross Auction Services Ltd. Online auctions.
3. The Owner & Auction Company – Peter Ross Auction Services Ltd. – not responsible for any loss or accidents on site of auction.
4. A fifteen percent (15%) buyer’s premium is in effect on all items at this Peter Ross Auction Services Ltd. online timed auction sale. A 2.5% DISCOUNT to the buyer’s premium will apply for those recievables paid in full by Cash, Cheque, Bank Draft, or E-transfer. Please note that the buyer’s premium is a taxable service.
5. All invoices totaling $500 or less will automatically be billed to purchaser’s credit card on file. For larger purchases a non-refundable deposit of $500 will be charged against purchaser’s credit card unless previously approved by auction company. This is not mandatory feel free to contact us to discuss.
6. All registered bidders are held personally liable and financially responsible for any and all bids placed with their respective "Bidding Number". By virtue of you accepting Peter Ross Auction Services Ltd. Terms and Conditions of Sale, you are agreeing to pay the bid amount, in addition to the Buyer’s Premium and Harmonized Sales Tax ("HST"), within the timeline dictated by the Auctioneer. Bidders may be exempt from certain taxes, only on condition that they can provide appropriate proof to Peter Ross Auction Services Ltd. that they have an exception status for that item. This may take the form of a status card or bill of lading.
7. Please inspect your purchase prior to bidding. The purchaser shall be deemed to have inspected the equipment and/or lot(s) and have carefully read the description of the respective equipment and/or lot(s) to their full satisfaction before making their bid(s).
8. Any catalogue description of equipment and/or lot(s) is merely a guide and may contain errors or incorrect information. The Auctioneers make NO representation whatsoever with respect to any degree of accuracy as it pertains to the year of manufacture, odometer and/or hour meter that may be indicated on any lot. NO sale shall be invalidated by reason of any defect or inaccuracy in any of the lots. Peter Ross Auction Services Ltd. maintains the right to add or delete any lots during the Auction.
9. When the auction of the item that you are bidding on closes, you agree that you have entered into a binding contract with Peter Ross Auction Services Ltd. for the purchase of the specific lot(s).
10. Each item in this online auction has a specific time when the bidding will close. Please ensure that you check the closing times on the items you wish to bid on.
11. If a buyer enters a bid at the last minute of the auction, the ending time of the auction will automatically be extended until one bidder remains. This is referred to as a “soft close” or auction extension.
12. All sales are final and all purchased equipment and/or lot(s) must be paid in full to Peter Ross Auction Services Ltd. The buyer agrees that all items offered at auction are strictly sold on an “AS IS WHERE IS” basis. Peter Ross Auction Services Ltd. will not warranty or guarantee any item in the sale. All items purchased must be removed by the date and time stated by the Auctioneer. No item will be removed by the buyer without full payment being made.
13. All Buyers agree to insure their purchased equipment as against any and all losses subsequent from the auction date until the removal of the equipment and/or lot(s) from the auction sale site.
14. Should the debt remain unpaid Peter Ross Auction Services Ltd. reserves the right to take legal action to remedy its situation. This may include referral of the file to a collection agency which will reflect on the Buyer’s credit standing. Claims against the buyer will include but not be limited to: any deficiency in the reselling price of the item; daily storage fees; reinstatement fees and any legal fees incurred by the Auctioneer.
15. All items purchased by the buyer are the responsibility of the buyer and must be removed by the buyer. Peter Ross Auction Services Ltd. will assist with the loading of certain pieces requiring fork lift or heavy lifting assistance. All other items must be loaded by the buyer.
16. No person shall bid on any lot for which they are the consignor or an agent or associate of the consignor.
17. If for any reason, Buyer fails to remove any purchase within the stated timelines as stated by the Auctioneer, the purchase will be subject to storage charges of $20.00 per day per item. The Auctioneer may deem the item to be abandoned by the Buyer, at its sole discretion. The item will be resold at the next auction. Any deficiency in the selling price will be added to the storage fees and be the responsibility of the original Buyer.
18. The catalogue is purely a guide. It is based on information from sources believed to be reliable and from the consignor; however, its accuracy cannot be and will not be guaranteed by Peter Ross Auction Services Ltd.
19.Valid PAL required for all firearm purchases ( No Exceptions)
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms