Auction Terms & Conditions 10% Buyers Premium will be added to the final bid price to determine final selling price. ALL PURCHASES MADE BY INDIANA RESIDENTS WILL BE SUBJECT TO INDIANA SALES TAX. SALES TAX WILL BE CHARGED ON THE HAMMER PRICE AND BUYERS PREMIUM. PLEASE REVIEW SHIPPING AND PAYMENT TERMS PRIOR TO BIDDING!
- Lisa's Auction Barn assumes no responsibility for any missing or incorrect listing information. All information is gathered from sources believed to be reliable, but is not guaranteed to be accurate. Item descriptions and listings are subject to be changed, updated, or cancelled at any time without notice. All bidders agree that his or her own decision to bid and the amount he or she bids have been based solely on his or her own independent inspection and evaluation of the items. "ALL SALES ARE FINAL - NO RETURNS/REFUNDS!!"
- All items must sell through the auction process, no pre-sales. This is not a retail purchase and all units are sold as-is, where-is without any warranties whatsoever, where express, implied or statutory. Expressly excluded are warranties of merchantability, fitness for use, purpose, and direction.
- This auction features a two (2) MINUTE SOFT CLOSE with a THIRTY (30) SECOND STAGGER TIME for each lot.
- In the event that there are technical difficulties related to the server, software or any other online auction-related technologies, Lisa's Auction Barn reserves the right to extend bidding, continue the bidding, or close the bidding. Neither the company providing the software nor Lisa's Auction Barn shall be held responsible for a missed bid or the failure of the software to function properly for any reason.
- Lisa's Auction Barn reserves the right to cancel this auction, or remove any item/lot from this auction prior to the close of bidding.
- Lisa's Auction Barn reserves the right to reject any and all bids for any reason. An accepted bid is a legal binding contract. Bidder assumes all risk of loss or damage to the item at the end of the auction. Lisa's Auction Barn reserves the right to resell any personal property that is not paid for in full by the conclusion of the stated pickup date/dates. In any such event, the bidder will still be responsible for payment for the original purchase and the costs of collection of this payment and/or damages resulting for the resale of the property.
- Lisa's Auction Barn reserves the right to bid on behalf of any Buyer.
- Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Lisa's Auction Barn and its agents, owners, employees and its representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
- The identity of all bidders will be verified. Lisa's Auction Barn reserves the right to reject the bidder's registration if there is any question as to the person's credentials.
- Bidder responsibilities include, but are not limited to: Bidders agree to keep their username and password confidential, as they are responsible for ANY and ALL activity involving their account. When using the web site you must obey any and all local state and federal laws. Violations will result in termination of web site use privileges. Auction company employees and/or Auction Company may bid on auction.
- By submitting a bid in the name of a business entity or corporation, the individual submitting the bid enters into a guaranty agreement whereby he or she personally guarantees payment to Lisa's Auction Barn of any bid amount not paid when due by the business entity or corporation, for any reason, together with all collection expenses incurred to enforce collection, including a reasonable attorney's fee.
- If, for any reason, Lisa's Auction Barn is unable to make available or deliver any Purchase, or portion thereof, or documentation required in respect to any purchase at time of pickup, the sole liability ofLisa's Auction Barn, , if any, shall be the return of any paid monies in respect of such purchase upon its return by purchaser.
- By bidding on any item, buyer agrees to all terms and conditions set forth.
- All purchases will be automatically charged the following morning after the auction has closed with your credit card on file with HiBid. If you do not wish to have your credit card charged for your purchase(s), please contact us immediately to make other arrangements for payment. If not notified BEFORE THE END OF THE AUCTION your credit card on file will be charged.
- Payment must be made before item(s) are removed. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO RETURNS OR ADJUSTMENTS WILL BE MADE.
- IF PAYMENT HAS NOT BEEN RECEIVED BY THE LAST SCHEDULED PICK UP DAY, IT WILL BE CONSIDERED IN DEFAULT. Upon default, the bidder may be black listed/blocked from bidding on any future Sohn & Associates, Ltd. auctions. All defaulted items may be offered to the next highest qualified bidder at the discretion of Lisa's Auction Barn
- The bidder agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and other costs incurred by Lisa's Auction Barn. in its efforts to collect unpaid funds from the bidder. The bidder agrees that a late fee of two percent (2%) of the outstanding balance per month will be added to any unpaid balance due Lisa's Auction Barn
PICKUP & SHIPPING
Items are to be picked up on the arranged pickups day(s). If you are not able to do so, you must notify the auction company IMMEDIATELY and other arrangements must be made ASAP. Any specialized arrangement for pickup outside of the scheduled dates will be subject to an additional $25 fee. All items must be picked up or shipped within 3 days of the auction's end date. Items left after that time will be forfeited back to Lisa's Auction Barn. NO REFUNDS will be issued.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms