Auction Terms & Conditions AUCTION TERMS & CONDITIONS
Your Bid is a Contract to Buy!
Prebidding Begins now
Live online bidding begins Thursday, October 29th, 2020 @ 6:10 pm EST
1. Thank You For Participating In This Timed On-Line Auction.
2. In order to participate in this auction, all bidders must register @ hibid.com, agree to all auction terms & conditions and be approved to bid.
3. All items are offered “As-Is” and “Where-Is” with all faults. The auction company makes no guarantee or warranty express or implied as to the quality, condition, performance, description, hours, or nomenclature of any item being sold, so buyer beware. All sales are final with no recourse through the auction company subsequent to the sale. There are no refunds or exchanges.
4. Only cash, cashier’s checks, and wire transfer will be accepted payable to “Michael Amodeo & Co., Inc.”. No credit cards, personal or third-party checks will be accepted.
5. All Open Invoices must be paid in full no later than Friday, October 30th, 2020 by 12:00 noon. Please, no exceptions.
6. A credit card preauthorization is required in order to register. Your credit card may have a small hold placed on it until your invoice is paid in full. This is only a pre-authorization in order to qualify bidders.
7. No Items can be removed until the entire invoice is paid in full.
8. All bids are binding. Any bidders in default will be banned from future auctions and suit for damages will be initiated through NY civil courts.
9. Bidding Format: Timed online auction.
10. Buyer Premium: 18% Buyer Premium
11. Removal of Items: Successful bidders may arrange for removal of their items after sale ends. Any items remaining onsite after the allotted time will be considered abandoned and bidders relinquish all ownership rights.
12. Removal of items is by appointment only. PLEASE CALL AS PICK UP TIME IS LIMITED.
13. The record of sale kept by the Auctioneer will be taken as final in the event of any dispute. In the event the auctioneer cannot release all or part of the lot, the extent of the auctioneer’s responsibility will be to refund all monies paid in connection with the lot in question.
14. All persons attending, inspecting or removing merchandise assume all risks whatsoever of damage or loss to person and property and specifically release the Auctioneer formal liability therefore. The auctioneer shall not be liable by reason of any defect in condition of the merchandiser premises on which the sale is held.
15. We reserve the right to pause, cancel and/or reopen the auction in the case of system failures.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms