Auction Terms & Conditions PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING IMPORTANT TERMS/CONDITIONS/DESCRIPTIONS AND QUANTITY INFORMATION REGARDING THIS AUCTION SALE!
* ALL PAYMENTS MUST BE ARRANGED WITHIN 3 HOURS OF RECEIVING YOUR INVOICE OR YOUR CREDIT CARD ON FILE WILL BE CHARGED. CONTACT US BY RETURN EMAIL OR TEXT TO 954-415-3531. INCLUDE YOUR 4 DIGIT BIDDER NUMBER IN ALL COORESPONDANCE.
* SOME ITEM QUANTITIES ARE MORE THEN 1. THE BID ON THESE ITEMS IS "TIMES THE MONEY", MEANING IF YOU SEE A "X10" LISTED IT MEANS YOU ARE BIDDING ON 10 ITEMS AND YOU ARE AGREEING TO PAY 10X YOUR BID.
* BID CAREFULLY AS YOUR BID IS BINDING, ONCE YOU ARE DEIGNATED THE WINNER YOUR BID CANNOT BE RECINDED AND YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT AND PICKUP OF YOUR ITEM(S).
* ALL PURCHASES MUST BE REMOVED WITHIN 72 HOURS. PLEASE BE PREPARED TO PICKUP OR ARRANGE PICKUP WITHIN THAT TIME.
* WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO PREVIEW YOUR ITEMS BEFORE BIDDING, AS ALL SALES HAVE A INSPECTION PERIOD PRIOR TO AUCTION START. ALL SALES ALL FINAL AND ARE SOLD AS IS, WHERE IS! IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND THIS PLEASE CALL 877-500-1414 OR 954-415-3531 FOR A COMPLETE EXPLANATION. NO CLAIMS WILL BE HONORED AFTER HAMMER HAS DROPPED.
* ALL OUR SALES ARE LIVE SALES AND ARE SOLD WITH AN IN HOUSE GALLERY AND A LIVE ONLINE WEBCAST. PREBIDS, SERVE AS A STARTING BID AND WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO CONSIDER ATTENDING THE SALE IN PERSON OR BE ONLINE AT GAMETIME TO MAXIMIZE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING!
THIS IS NOT A TIMED SALE. EACH ITEM WILL BE SOLD LIVE!
CALL 877-500-1414 WITH ANY QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE SALE PROCEDURES, PREVIEW, BIDDING OR REMOVAL.
THIS SALE HAS A SHORT WINDOW FOR REMOVAL SO PLEASE CALL WITH ANY CONCERNS BEFORE BIDDING.
ALL WINNING BIDS MUST BE PAID IN FULL WITHIN 24 HOURS OR ITEMS MAY BE FORFEITED.
A credit card preauthorization is required in order to register. Your credit card may have a small hold placed on it until your invoice is paid in full. This is only a preauthorization in order to qualify bidders.
Final payment must be made by cashier's check, bank deposit or wire transfer within 24 hours of auction for the total of the invoice. No Items can be removed until entire invoice is paid in full.
** All bids are binding, any bidders in default will be banned from future auctions and suit for damages will be initiated through N Y civil courts.
Bidding Format: Online and live simulcast bidding only.
Buyer Premium: 15% Buyer Premium
Participation Requirements: Valid Credit Card required for online bidding approval.
Payment Options: Bank Deposit, Wire Transfer, Cash or Credit Cards*.
*3% Convenience Fee applies to credit card transactions.
Full payment is required within 24 hours of auction. Any balances not paid in full within 24 hours of the auction will be considered in default.
All Sales Are Final:
All items are being sold "as-is" and "where-is" with no warranties expressed or implied. Auctioneer makes no representations as to the condition, authenticity, marketability or size of the inventory to be sold. Bidders are encouraged to take advantage of advertised inspection dates and preview the items to be sold.
No claims of any kind shall be allowed after Item has been removed by the Buyer. All Sales Are Final. Buyers in default will be held responsible for the entire invoice amount regardless of acceptance of merchandise. There are no refunds or exchanges.
Removal of Items:
Successful bidders may arrange for removal of their items after sale ends. Any items remaining onsite after the alotted time will be considered abandoned and bidders relinquish all ownership rights.
REMOVAL: By appointment only. PLEASE CALL AS PICK UP TIME IS LIMITED.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY: Shipping may be arranged, however buyer pays for packing and shipping. Buyer must arrange for pickup with approrpriate shipping service. Loading Dock is available.
The record of sale kept by the Auctioneer will be taken as final in the event of any dispute. In the event the auctioneer cannot release all or part of the lot, the extent of the auctioneer’s responsibility will be to refund all monies paid in connection with the lot in question.
All persons attending, inspecting or removing merchandise assume all risks whatsoever of damage or loss to person and property and specifically release the Auctioneer formal liability therefore. The auctioneer shall not be liable by reason of any defect in condition of the merchandiser premises on which the sale is held.
We reserve the right to pause, cancel and/or reopen the auction in the case of system failures.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms