Auction Terms & Conditions Bidding with the Reynolds Auction Company, you accept the following terms and condition of this Auction:
- NO SHIPPING - PICK UP ONLY - You may check with Brickhouse Antiques at 315-597-3883 for shipping smalls
- All bidders are required to register prior to bidding on any item.
- All sales are final. Everything is sold “AS IS” with no guarantee or warrantee of any type including warrantee of merchantability and the purchaser by bidding on said item accepts that item without any such warrantee or guarantee and in a "AS IS" condition. It is the responsibility of the bidder to assure condition of items prior to bidding. We recommend an inspection of the lots at our Auction facility prior to bidding. All condition reports given by the Reynolds Auction Co. are subjective and we will not be held responsible or liable for any errors in description including age, size, condition, rarity, importance or provenance,etc. We strive to give true, accurate descriptions on items but realize reports are subjective and are for informational purposes only.
- A BUYERS PREMIUM OF 15% will be added to ALL purchases.
- Credit card is the only method of payment for this auction. No other forms of payment will be taken.
- Payment is due in full within the time limits posted in the auction. For this auction, all payment will be made through the credit card you provide when you registered. We accept Visa and MasterCard only.
- 15% buyer’s premium and NYS SALES TAX added to all items purchased. This is a new system, YOUR tax information MUST be entered BEFORE the auction closes. NO refunds will be made.
- By bidding with our auction company, you are entering into a contract with our terms and conditions. You are accepting responsibility to perform your duties as winning bidder, and agreeing that the Reynolds Auction Co., its employees, officers, owners, representatives, agents, and consignors will not be held liable for any losses, claims, liabilities, judgments, expenses, fees, or other damages arising from the use of our services, website, auction property, and this site, including property damage, injuries, dispute with another bidder, or breach by bidder of this site.
-All successful bidders will sign their receipt at the time of pick up indicating that all items are accounted for and in satisfactory condition. There will be No returns, refunds or exchanges on any items as this is an auction and not a retail situation.
-Reynolds Auction Co. will not be held responsible for any delays or interruption in internet service, errors, and/or omissions, caused by any means and does not guarantee continual, uninterrupted or error free service or use of the site.
-Reynolds Auction Co. has the right to suspend bidding, re-sell any item/lots for any reason and void any sale.
-All sales are subject to appropriate SALES TAX and buyer’s premium. Buyer’s premium is 15% of purchase price on every item and is subject to sales tax. If you are tax exempt, you MUST indicate this when you REGISTER and provide a recent copy of the form BEFORE THE AUCTION CLOSES or you will be charged sales tax. Once the auction concludes we cannot remove sales tax after the credit card has been processed.
-Bids cannot be retracted or changed once the auction begins.
- NO SHIPPING IS OFFERED FOR THIS AUCTION - PICK UP ONLY.
-All items in this auction must be picked up in scheduled time frame for this auction. Please take notice of pick up time! If you cannot make pick up time, please have someone come on your behalf. -There are no other times for removal.
-Reynolds Auction Co. is not liable for any damage to property left on the auction premises after the auction.
- No refunds or returns on any items sold in this auction.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms