Auction Terms & Conditions This is an online only auction with bidding through Hibid. Bidding will end in numerical order with 4 items ending every minute. If there is bidding activity in the last 2 minutes, the end time will be extended 2 minutes until there is no further bidding for 2 minutes. Extending the end time for an item does not change the end time of the following item, so there may be several lots ending simultaneously. You may bid anytime up until the ending time for each item. Click the link above for the auction catalog and to register to bid.
TERMS: Credit and debit cards may not be used for titled vehicles, tractors, or ATVs. These must be paid for with cash, cashier's check or personal check.
All gold and coin purchases in excess of $1000 must be paid with wire transfer, cash, or certified check unless we know you personally.
You will have to register to bid in this auction. The registration process with Hibid is one-time. You will not have to go through the registration process for future auctions. If you do not wish to register with your credit card, please contact our office and we will assist you with options. If you have difficulty with registering or if you are unsure about the process, or if you just want help bidding, call our office and we will be glad to help you with it. Online bidders will pay a buyer’s premium of 10%.
PAYMENT AND SHIPPING: We accept cash, credit cards, PayPal, and checks. Local buyers can use credit cards, cash, or personal check. Nothing will be removed from the auction site until it is paid for. WE WILL GLADLY SHIP ANY ITEM YOU WANT! If you want us to ship your items, the cost of packing and shipping will be added to your total and a new invoice will be sent to you showing the total due. We ship in-house with reasonable handling charges. Payment is expected within 48 hours of invoice for shipped items. If you wish to make payment arrangements other than credit card for shipped orders, we ask that you contact Black and Gold Auctions at least 24 hours before the auction. We will be happy to work with you in that way.
IMPORTANT CHANGES EFFECTIVE October 1, 2020: Black and Gold Auctions offers liberal pickup times for your purchases (three days for the Wednesday Auction). For those who do not pickup in a timely manner, the following will apply:
1. All unpaid invoices will be charged to the credit card registered with HiBid at 12:00 noon on Saturday following the auction end. If the card is declined, bidding privileges will be suspended until payment is made.
2. If you do not show for pickup and do not contact us, there will be an automatic $5 charge added to your invoice. If you have large items, furniture, or multiple lots, that fee will be $5 per item.
3. If you have a second instance of not picking up, that fee will be $30 and your account will be put on hold until you have everything picked up.
4. If your invoice remains unpaid after 7 days, your items will be resold and your bidding privileges will be suspended indefinitely.
5. If your paid invoice items are not picked up within 10 days of auction end, they will be forfeited and resold with no refund given.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms