Auction Terms & Conditions NO SHIPPING AVAILABLE ON ANY ITEMS, PICK UP ONLY SATURDAYS 4:00pm-6:00pm, AND TUESDAYS 9:30am-4:30pm. IF ITEMS ARE NOT PICKED UP WITHIN THESE TIME FRAMES THEY ARE FORFEITED WITH NO REFUND. WE ARE NO LONGER HAVING WEDNESAY PICK UP
*When registering, all bidders are required to give full name (First and Last), address, valid phone number and email address. A valid credit card (VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER) is required to register. WE DO NOT ACCEPT AMERICAN EXPRESS.
* PREVIEW ALL ITEMS BEFORE BIDDING.
* Buyer agrees, upon registration to bid, to all terms and conditions of this sale.
* No guarantee on items unless otherwise stated.
* Everything must sell
* No items are to be removed without proof of payment.
* All successful bids are subject to a 15% buyers premium.
* Make sure that you look at the description of the item(s) andthe pictures to make sure that is what
you want to bid on, as nothing is guaranteed.
* All items are sold AS IS WHERE IS NO GUARANTIES EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED and bidders are advised to examine items prior to bidding.
* The system will only give us the credit card that had the verification go through so make sure that the card that you registered with will be able to pay. We run all invoices at the end of auction so make sure you have money on the card by the end of each auction. If you are a new bidder the bank may block the transaction, if this does occur and you authorize the transaction please give us a call and let us know so we can run it again and send a paid invoice.
* If it is a quantity item and it sells for a certain price then the final price will be the price that it sold for times the quantity number. EXAMPLE IF SOMETHING SELLS FOR $20 DOLLARS AND THERE ARE 6 OF THEM, THEN IT'S $20 X 6= $120. NOT ALL 6 FOR $20 DOLLARS.
* All misunderstanding or disputes in the bidding will be settled by the auctioneer or authorized agent.
* The auctioneer, or Custom Auction Service, disclaims liability for any injury or damage to any person or property resulting from any cause whatsoever occurring in or aboutthe sale are or premises.
* Custom Auction Service reserves the right to add, change, or remove lots, minimum bid and reserve amounts at the auctioneer's discretion without any prior notice to consignors, buyers and/or bidders.
* Anything not expressly addressed in the terms and conditions is solely the decision and discression of Custom Auction Service.
* ALL SALES ARE FINAL
* KNOW WHAT YOU ARE BIDDING ON, as nothing is not guaranteed unless otherwise stated
* We will be having a live preview where you can come in and check things out. We recommend that you open boxes and make sure everything is there or there is no damage as everything is not guaranteed.
* We will be having CURBSIDE PICKUP ONLY
Bidder inspection is encouraged, we have live preview on Fridays from 9am to 2pm and Saturdays from 9am to noon. By placing a bid, bidder signifies that they have examined the items to their satisfaction, or that they have chosen not to personally examine them. Custom Auction Service reserves the right to reject any bid at their sole discretion. Custom Auction Service reserves the right to cancel and/or reopen the auction incase of system failures.
After a bidder has won the bid with his/her high bid, he/she may have become the new owner of the item, even though he/she may not have paid for the item yet. The item(s) becomes the full and sole responsibility of the buyer at this point, and buyer assumes all risk of loss, theft, and damaged. Buyers should guard their items accordingly and insure all items at the time of sale.
Everything is sold "as is, where is no guaranties expressed or implied." Buyers are responsible for their purchases when auctioned as "SOLD". All sales are final. All purchases must be paid for today. The auctioneer's decision is final. All successful bids are subject to a buyer's premium of 15% and we must collect California Sales Tax
Buyer agree, upon registration to bid, to all terms and conditions of this sale.
NO SHIPPING AVAILABLE. Local CURBSIDE pickup only, Saturday October 24, 2020 from 4:00pm-6:00pm or Tuesday October 27, 2020, 9:30a-4:30p. We no longer have Wendesday pick up. We request you stay in your car, wear a mask, and practice social distancing on Saturdays. Tuesday please come to the office. If you have questions or need to schedule a pickup time, please call 559-635-2000
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms