Auction Terms & Conditions 1. All sales are final. B. Dudley and Son Auctioneers has put forth every effort in preparing the catalog for this auction to provide accurate descriptions of all items. All measurements provided in item descriptions should be considered approximations. All property is sold "as-is" "where is" and it is the bidder's responsibility to determine the exact condition of each item. Printed statements or descriptions by staff are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion. Absolutely NO refunds will be offered.
2. Once an item is sold it becomes the responsibility of the buyer.
3. Auctioneer determines what constitues a "lot".
4. Any disputes between bidders will be settled by the Auctioneer.
5. No proxy bidding. A bidder can only execute bids for themselves. Only the Auctioneer can execute absentee bids.
6. Please pay for purchases the night of sale and remove your items as soon as possible. Successful bidders must pick up/remove their winnings between 10/26 and 10/30, or on 11/2. Items not picked up by the end of the pickup window are subject to a storage fee. Bidders will be charged $5 per day for lots not removed during the pickup window. Items not picked up after 30 days are considered abandoned property and are subject to being resold or donated.
7.Dealers must file a sales tax # with us or else pay the sales tax. No exceptions.
8. Our records are controlling.
9. Anyone tampering with a lot to affect its sale negetively negetively will be asked to leave the premises immediately and is subject to permanent expulsion.
10. EVERYONE ATTENDING THE AUCTION MUST WEAR A FACE MASK, BOTH WHILE INSIDE OUR WAREHOUSE AND WHILE IN THE OUTDOOR AUCTION AREA. THOSE NOT WEARING A FACE MASK WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO BID, AND WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE THE AUCTION PREMISES IMMEDIATELY.
11. NO SHIPPING IS AVAILABLE FOR THIS AUCTION - ALL LOTS MUST BE PICKED UP AT THE AUCTION SITE.
12. A valid credit card is required for pre-registration on HiBid. ALL BIDDERS, INCLUDING PRE-REGISTERED BIDDERS, MUST BRING A VALID DRIVER'S LICENSE TO RECEIVE A BID CARD AND TO BID IN-PERSON.
13. 18% Buyers Premium. 15% Buyer's Premium for cash & check payments - CASH AND CHECK PAYMENTS MUST BE MADE IN PERSON AT THE TIME OF PICKUP. NO ITEMS MAY BE REMOVED FROM OUR WAREHOUSE WITHOUT PAYING THE FULL AMOUNT LISTED ON ANY GIVEN INVOICE. Maryland State sales tax of 6.0% will be charged for purchases when applicable.
14. The auction company shall not be held responsible for any "miscued" absentee bids by bidder. IE: Decimal in the in wrong place, you bid on the wrong thing, the cat jumped on the keyboard, etc.
15. When removing the lots you have won, you MUST remove the complete lot - no picking and leaving what you do not want.
16. Times and Dates are subject to change due to government restrictions.
17. B. Dudley and Son Auctioneers reserves the right to refuse service or decline registration to any person.
18. B. Dudley and Son Auctioneers reserves the right to alter the auction catalog at any given time.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms