Auction Terms & Conditions Lake Country Sales Terms & Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions apply to all Lake Country Sales Online Auctions. Additional Terms and Conditions applicable to a specific auction are included on each specific auction. In consideration of the opportunity to bid at a Lake Country Sales Online Auction, and when you bid at a Lake Country Sales online auction, you, as a bidder and/or buyer as defined herein, are agreeing to these Terms and the Conditions of the specific auction. By accessing this site, you agree, without limitation or qualification, to all of the Terms and Conditions of this site user agreement.
1. All bidders must at least 18 years old, provide their full name, address, phone number, and email address, and maintain that all information is current. Lake Country Sales reserves the right to deny registration.
2. All auctions will require credit card information to be provided for additional security. The credit card entered will be the credit card charged for winning bids at the end of auction. By agreeing to these terms, buyer waives the right to charge back / cancel payment on their credit card.
3. All online auctions have a buyers premium. Read the auction details of each auction for specifics.
4. Bidders are responsible for bids placed on their account.
5. Inspection dates/times are available for every auction. Bidders are strongly encouraged to inspect prior to placing bids. Removal day is not inspection day.
6. All removal is at the expense, liability, and risk of the purchaser. Rights of the high bidder to purchase the item ends on the last day and time of the announced pick up time. At this time, the item(s) will be considered abandoned by high bidder.
7. Winning bidder's credit card on file will be charged the winning bid + buyer's premium + applicable sales tax at the conclusion of the auction. If credit card does not go through, winning bidder will receive invoice by email and must be paid through email before pickup time. Credit Card payment will not be taken at pick up. Failure to follow these terms will result in losing your bidder rights with Lake Country Sales. The pickup time is posted in each auction. Cash payments will only be granted before bidding on the auction. Exceptions will be made if item requires cash payment. Failure to pay for your items prior to end of pickup time will result in forfeiting your items and termination of your bidding rights on Lake Country Sales online auctions.
8. Items not picked up at the end of pickup time will be considered abandoned and will be disposed of by Lake Country Sales. If winning bidder has approval for alternative pickup time, buyer will be charged a $20 removal fee from auction location + a $20/day storage fee. If items are not picked up up within 7 days, items will be considered abandoned and buyer forfeits items. Lake Country Sales is not in the storage business, so please do not take advantage of this privledge.
9. Each auction may have additional terms to include shipping options. For those bidders that want to use the shipping option, please read the shipping information for each auction or contact Lake Country Sales.
10. Please make arrangements to pick up your items during pick up time. If you have someone else picking up your items, please email us with their information. We do not want your items going home with a wrong buyer. We are not a storage business!
11. Every auction item is sold "as is, where is" with no guarantees or warranties.
12. Bidders are responsible for knowing and complying with auction terms. Once a bid is placed, it cannot be retracted.
13. Sellers, and their agents, are prohibited from bidding on their own assets.
14. Items with a reserve will not be sold unless the reserve price has been met.
15. At the close of the auction, active items will remain open until no bids have been received for three minutes.
16. Applicable sales tax will be collected by Lake Country Sales.
17. If a bidder loses the right to bid on our online auctions due to non-payment/no show, a bidder may be granted the privilege to be reinstated by paying a $100 reinstatement fee plus 20% of the total invoice that wasn't paid for. The items will not become the property of winning bidder. Lake Country Sales reserves the right to not grant bidder reinstatement.
18. Technical difficulties / internet outages / software failures may occur and they are out of Lake Country Sales control. Lake Country Sales is not liable for these occurences. We do not enjoy outages, but realize they may occur. With help from the software company, internet providers, & technicians, we will either postpone auction, cancel auction, restart auction, or continue auction once we receive expert advise.
19. In the event of health, safety, or public restrictions, Lake Country Sales may have to suspend, postpone, or cancel an auction or pick up time until circumstances change.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms