Auction Terms & Conditions ************THE PICKUP DATE FOR THIS IS SATURDAY OCTOBER 31, 2020 ONLY!!!!!!! NO EXCEPTIONS!!!!
NOTE: SHIPPING WILL BE OFFERED ON CERTAIN SMALLER ITEMS THAT ARE EASILY HANDLED. A $10 HANDLING FEE, PER LOT, WILL BE CHARGED. THE PURCHASES WILL BE TAKEN TO AN AREA UPS STORE AND DROPPED OFF. THE UPS STORE WILL CONTACT YOU TO RECEIVE PAYMENT FOR PACKING AND SHIPPING TO YOU. CALL OR EMAIL US IN ADVANCE TO ENSURE AN ITEM CAN BE SHIPPED.
FOR THOSE PICKING UP YOUR PURCHASES AT THE AUCTION SITE, BRING YOUR OWN HELP, MOVING EQUIPMENT, AND BOXES AS NECESSARY.
AUCTION STAFF WILL BE ON SITE TO COORDINATE PICK UP, BUT NOT TO ASSIST WITH LOADING.
************THE PICKUP DATE FOR THIS IS SATURDAY OCTOBER 31, 2020 ONLY!!!!!!! NO EXCEPTIONS!!!!
Auction Terms & Conditions: Thank you for taking the time to carefully review the terms and conditions below. You will find the information to be helpful as you participate in the online auction.
1. Registration: To bid, you will need to register and create a user name and password. If you are a returning bidder, you are required to update any information that may have changed on your account.
2. Payment Method: Register a working Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover Card with sufficient funds available to cover your purchases. NOTE: IF YOU WISH TO PAY BY GOOD LOCAL CHECK OR CASH AT PICK UP, PLEASE INDICATE THIS IN YOUR REGISTRATION AS A MESSAGE TO THE AUCTIONEER.
3. Buyer's Premium: A 10% buyer's fee will be applied to your invoice total. (Example: If the total for all items purchased is $100.00, the Buyer's Premium applied will be $10.00. Your total invoice is $110.00) A convenience fee of 4% of the total invoice will be added to invoices paid by credit/debit card.
4. Due Diligence: Every effort has been made to provide the information, descriptions, and photos that best represent each item in the auction. However, accuracy is not guaranteed and each bidder is responsible for conducting their own independent due diligence concerning items of interest.
5. Warranty: All items are sold as is, where is, without warranty expressed or implied.
6. Changes to the Auction: To best respond to various circumstances during the auction, changes to specific lots, descriptions, and photos, may become necessary and occur without notice. Lots may be added, combined, or removed without notice.
7. Covenant Real Estate & Auction LLC is agent of the seller only.
8. Soft Closing: Covenant Real Estate & Auction LLC online auctions are designed to give everyone the opportunity to participate and bid. At the designated time the auction is set to begin closing, each lot closes in sequential order. If a bid is placed on a lot within TWO minutes of it's closing time, the lot will remain open for two additional minutes. If another bid is placed within that time, it will remain open until all bids have ceased.
9. Successful Bidder: If you are the successful bidder, you are responsible to pay for the lot(s) that you have won.
10. Payment: At the close of the auction, the credit card you provided will be automatically charged for the full price of your purchases unless other arrangments have been made with the auction company.
11. Item Pick Up: At the time of settlement, you will be notified of the address/location where you will need to pick up your purchases. You are responsible for the pick up and removal of all items you have purchased. You will need to present your paid invoice at the time of pick up. If you need assistance with removal, loading, and transporting your items, you will need to make arrangements before you arrive. NOTE: DUE TO COVID-19, CURRENT GOVERNMENT RECOMENDATIONS AND MANDATES MAY GIVE US CAUSE TO USE A SIGN-UP SYSTEM TO SCHEDULE A SET TIME TO PICK UP YOUR PURCHASES. YOU WILL BE MADE AWARE OF THESE REQUIREMENTS (IF ANY) IN AN EMAIL SENT TO YOU WITH YOUR INVOICE, AFTER THE AUCTION. ************THE PICKUP DATE FOR THIS IS SATURDAY OCTOBER 31, 2020 ONLY!!!!!!! NO EXCEPTIONS!!!!
12. Covenant Real Estate & Auction LLC shall not be held liable for any technical issues that may cause a bid to not be successfully submitted. In any and all cases of technical difficulties, Covenant Real Estate & Auction LLC shall reserve the right to stop, postpone, or restart this auction at the company’s sole discretion, perhaps without advanced notice.
13. Neither the seller nor Covenant Real Estate & Auction LLC shall be responsible, for accidents, injury, or theft of any kind.
14. State and Federal firearms laws will be followed regarding the sale of firearms. Kansas residents only for this auction.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms