Auction Terms & Conditions REGISTRATION & IDENTIFICATION: At the time of registratiion, we collect information about you to verify who you are before you can bid. We collect credit card information to ensure that you are a qualified buyer. All Bidders must be of legal age to bid.
PAYING FOR YOUR PURCHASES: There is no cost to register for an auction (up to 1$ may be charged to validate your card by Auctionflex the first time you regiister). Your credit card will not be charged unless you win and do not pay within the pick up period.. If you are the successful Bidder you must attend during the allotted pick up time frame where you may pay cash, Debit, Visa or Mastercard. If you do NOT pick up during the allotted time, we will charge your credit card with the winning bid amount, plus appicable Buyers Premium and taxes, as stated in the terms of auction. If your purchases exceed your credit card limit, your card will be charged a deposit up to its maximum with the balance due in 24 hours from auction close either in person at our facility or by wire transfer.
SOFT CLOSE: Is a bidding term that allows Bidders extra time to submit a bid. As the time runs down on an item soon to close, if a Bidder submits a bid in the last minutes of the Sale on an item, it extends the Bid time an additional 2 minutes only on that item. As long as someone continues to bid on that item, the time period will continue to be extended. The time period eventually runs out when bidding ceases. The purpose of a soft close is to allow everyone a fair chance to submit a bid.
* REFUND POLICY: All Sales are FINAL, Bidder agrees that everything is sold as is and that they may not return any item they purchase. No claims reguarding goods purchased will be allowed.
NO REFUNDS, RETURNS, OR EXCHANGES. All items sold "AS IS WHERE IS" with all faults.
*All descriptions believed accurate but not waranteed. Property is open to thorough public inspection. It is the Bidder's responsiblity to determine condition, age, genuiness, value or any other determinative factor. Bidder shall be the sole judge of value. Bidders who bid from off site and are not present at the live auction or preview understand and acknowledge that they may not be able to inspect an item as well as if they examined it in person. By placing a bid, Bidder signifies that they have examined the items to their satisfaction, or that they have chosen not to personally examine them. Bidder inspection is encouraged.
* ADDITIONS & DELETIONS: We reserve the right to remove and/or add lots and/or items to the sale at any point before or during auction.
Pick Up Times:
Curbside Scheduled Pick Up
Friday October 30, 2020 from 9am to 5pm and Saturday October 31, 2020 from 9am to 3pm
Succesfull bidders will be sent a link to book their pick up time
SHIPPING: No Shipping
* Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Don Corneil Auctioneering Services Ltd or anyone else if the internet service fails to work correctly during online auction.
*We reserve the right to reject any bid at our sole discretion.
* HST 13% applies to all items
* Buyer's premium: 10% (capped at $1500 per item) when paying by Debit, E-Transfer, Cash or known cheque, 3% charge when paying by Visa or Mastercard.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms