Auction Terms & Conditions 1. All sales are final.
2. Payment: Credit Card used for registration will be charged immediately following the auction.
Buyer's wanting to pay via cash or check during pickup times need to notify us with a note at time of registration.
If we have not recieved payment or had other arrangements made by the end of business hours on the day following the auction (Friday, October 30, 2020), Kennedy's Auction Service LLC reserves the right to cancel any unpaid order after that time, ban the bidder from future sales and resell the item(s) to the backup bidder. Kennedy's Auction Service LLC will only help arrange shipping once payment has been cleared. Kennedy's Auction Service LLC reserves the right to hold merchandise purchased by personal/business check, money orders or cashier's check until funds are collected and cleared. Credit cards are not accepted as payment for Gold, Silver and Jewelry.
3. All lots are sold "AS IS, WHERE IS." Property shall be displayed for thorough public inspection and sold as is, where is, and without recourse for any refund or reduction of the sale price.
4. All lots are sold as shown, with all faults, imperfections and errors of description. Kennedy's Auction Service LLC is not responsible for errors of description or authenticity of any lot or for any defect of it. Kennedy's Auction Service LLC gives no warranty whatsoever to any buyer in respect to any lot. No credits or refunds shall be given.
5. On the fall of the auctioneer's hammer or other acknowledgment of a successful bidder on a lot, title to the property in that lot will pass and the successful bidder thereupon assumes full risk and responsibility for the purchased property. The highest bidder shall be the buyer. If any dispute arises, the auctioneer shall have absolute discretion to settle it and put any disputed lot up for sale again. Kennedy's Auction Service LLC has full discretion to refuse any bid, to divide any lot, to combine any two or more lots and to withdraw any lot or lots from the sale.
6. Pick-Up: Friday, October 30 - 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM, Saturday, October 31 - 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM or by Appointment - Call 731-645-6357 or 731-610-3060. It is the buyer's responsibility to pick up the merchandise or arrange shipping. Any items not picked up within 30 calendar days will be considered abandoned property. Kennedy's Auction Service LLC reserves the right to resell the items and retain all sales proceeds as payment for accumulated, unpaid storage and handling.
7. Shipping: Buyer Pays Shipping Cost. Most Buyers use the UPS Store located in Tupelo, MS (662)-840-7222. If you wish to arrange shipping with the UPS Store we will deliver your items to the UPS Store at no additional charge. Buyer will be responsible for all packing and shipping charges by the UPS Store. We will be glad to work with you if you wish to have your items dropped off at an alternative shipper. No items will be shipped until settled for in full. Kennedy's Auction Service LLC is not responsible for packing or shipping any purchases. If any assistance is provided, it is at the entire risk of the buyer. In no event will Kennedy's Auction Service LLC be responsible for any damage, regardless of the cause.
8. In no event will Kennedy's Auction Service LLC's liability to a buyer ever exceed the purchase price paid.
9. Online bidding is a convenience offered to Kennedy's Auction Service LLC customers and while we make every effort to execute your instructions regarding your Online Bids. Kennedy's Auction Service LLC is not liable or responsible for any errors or failure to execute such instructions.
10. A 15% buyer's premium will be added to the successful bid price for items purchased.
11. A range of estimates may be given on lots with a low and a high estimate. Estimates should not be relied on as a prediction of the actual selling price but are merely an opinion as to the value.
12. All legal disputes or any litigation's that may arise, for any reason, between Kennedy's Auction Service and bidder shall be tried in Courts of Selmer, McNairy County, Tennessee. Successful purchasers agree to pay any and all reasonable attorneys' fees and costs incurred by Kennedy's Auction Service LLC, the seller and/or their assigns, agents or employees in the commencement or defense of any action here-under as well as in the collection of any obligation here-under.
13. By registering to bid on any item, bidder agrees to all terms and conditions of the auction.
14. Kennedy's Auction Service LLC reserves the right to refuse to accept bids or approve bidders for any reason. Some bidders may be required to have a hold placed on their credit card in order to be approved to bid.
15. All photo's are copyrighted. Photo's are to aid in description and condition reports only and Kennedy's Auction Service LLC does not give permission for photo's to be used for any other purpose.
16. International Buyers must pay with bank wire transfer on all purchases totaling more than $500.
17. By registering for this auction, Bidder agrees to receive emails from Kennedy's Auction Service LLC regarding upcoming auctions.
18. This auction is being conducted under appropriate state and local laws and the Uniform Commercial Code. Any additional terms or conditions of sale shall be announced prior to the auction. Bidding on any item indicates acceptance of these terms and conditions.
19. Sales Tax: No Sales Tax. Unless the buyers state requires sales tax to be remitted on out of state purchases (South Dakota vs Wayfair Supreme Court Ruling). Out of state Buyers who pickup in person pay sales tax.
20. All firearm purchases will be subject to TICS background check ($15 Fee Applies). Purchasers of handguns must be residents of the state of Tennessee. Purchasers of Long Guns must be residents of the state of Tennessee or one of the adjoining states which include: Mississippi, Arkansas, Kentucky, Alabama, Missouri, Georgia, North Carolina & Virginia. All firearms must be picked up in person by the registered buyer. No firearms will be shipped. If firearm purchaser should fail the background check, Kennedy's Auction Service LLC reserves the right to sell the firearm to the highest backup bidder(s). No appeal will be applied for.
21. This auction is being conducted for the Estates of Babby Cagle (Bethel Springs, TN), Nathan Dawley (Selmer, TN) & Richard Sides Sr. (Selmer, TN)
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms