Auction Terms & Conditions Terms and Conditions (ONLINE BIDDING)
The bidders(s) and the Auctioneer(s) agree that the terms listed below shall govern each and every auction sale. All registration information the Bidder provides to the Auctioneer shall be current, complete, and accurate. All bidders must be 18 years of age or older. The bidder agrees to not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of any transaction being conducted on and during any auction sale.
1. Photos with lot descriptions are to be used to act as part of the item description. We make all efforts to note any defects prior to the auction close. Please view all photos for each item before you bid and bid accordingly.
2. Settlement for payment for purchases must be made within 6 days of the close of the auction by cash, Interac/Debit, Visa, Mastercard, Prepaid Credit Card or Email Money Transfers. All sales are subject to 15% HST (Harmonized Sales Tax). All sales are subject to a 12% Buyer's Premium of the Purchase Price and payable by the Buyers. A 2% discount to the buyer's premium will be applied for invoices settled in person using Cash or Debit/Interac. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Failure to pay an invoice within 6 days of the auction close will result in your bidder privildges being suspended and the items put back up for auction or returned to the consignor.
3. Buyer acknowledges and agrees not to retract their bids. The Highest Bidder shall be the Buyer, and if any dispute arises during the Sale, then the Auctioneer, may at his discretion, put the Lot up again. The Auctioneer's decision is final. The Auctioneer reserves the right to accept or reject any bid and shall control the bidding at all times.
4. Buyer shall be responsible for making all arrangements for merchandise pick-up and /or removal per specific terms or conditions listed for auction. Please note that some removal times are short, be aware of removal times when you bid. Removal times will be posted - buyer must adhere to these times, no exceptions will be made. Buyer must provide all packing materials necessary to remove all items purchased. (ie: packing paper, boxes, packing tape, moving dolly, additional help need to move items, etc as the Auctioneer does not provide any of these items).
5. The items have been displayed for in person viewing and each Buyer shall be held to have satisfied themselves as to the condition, identity and authenticity, and shall not be permitted to make any objections after the sale on any grounds whatsoever. Neither the Auctioneer nor the Owner is responsible for any error on conditions, authenticity or descriptions of items.
6. All items are sold "AS IS, WHERE IS". Once the item is sold, the Buyer shall assume full risk and responsibility for the item. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Items listed as "Guaranteed Working" will have a money back guarantee if auctioneer is notified within 6 days of the auction close.
7. Despite efforts to avoid withdrawal of item/lots from the sale after they are listed it may sometimes be necessary. Auctioneer and the Owner/Seller reserve the right to do so at any time before or during the sale. The Owner/Sellers of property sold through this Site reserve the right to reject any and all bids in their sole discretion. If there is a reserve on a lot, the Auctioneer and/or the Seller have the right to bid on behalf of the Seller.
8. Merchandise becomes the full responsibility of the Buyer at time of PAYMENT. Any Buyer having someone, other than himself, pick-up his purchases must notify the Auctioneer. Buyer shall be at his own risk and liability at the Owners' property for pick-ups, and shall hold the Owner/Seller and the Auctioneer harmless for the Buyer's negligence. Buyer shall also be held responsible for any damage to the Owner's property, caused by the Buyer. *NOTE* Paid items not removed from the auction centre within 7 days from the close of the auction shall be subject to warehousing fees. Amount of this fee shall be decided by the auctioneer.
9. Auctioneer reserves the right to resell any property not paid for in full with all funds received by Auctioneer within six (6) days on the online auction item/lots closing date. Failure to pay for item/lots won on this online auction may result in legal action against Buyer and suspension of bidding privildges.
10. Auctioneer cannot , and will not, be held responsible for any interruption in service, errors and/or omissions, caused by any means and does not guarantee continual, uninterrupted or error free service or use of the Site. Bidder acknowledges that this auction is conducted electronically and relies on hardware and software that may malfunction without warning. The Auctioneer, in its sole discretion, may void a sale, temporarily suspend bidding and re-sell any items/lots that were affected by any malfunction. The decision of the Auctioneer is final.
11. Auctioneer gathers information about Bidders and Owners/Sellers for the purposes of conducting online auctions only. Auctioneer does not, and will not, sell or rent this information.
12. Auctioneer uses email mailing lists to notify its customers about online and live auctions. If you are receiving a particular mailing and wish to discontinue receiving future mailings, simply click on the "unsubscribe" button at the bottom of the email in question.
13. As a Bidder you are responsible for any bids placed under your bidding number/username and password. The security of your Bidder information is your sole responsibility as you, the Bidder, will be responsible for any and all bids placed under your number. If at any time you feel that your Bidder number and password have been compromised due to lack of security on your part you must notify Auctioneer immediately.
14. By using this site, you, the Bidder, agree in advance to accept all rules, terms, and conditions, and any such possible changes thereto.
15. Matthew Allen - Allen's Auction Centre Ltd. is acting as Agent for the Sellers.
16. Any items paid for and not picked up within 28 days from the auction closing date will be considered abandoned and will be disposed of or resold at the Auctioneers discretion. Buyer shall have no further claims to the items.
17. Auctioneer has set pick up times. No exceptions. Furthermore, regardless of circumstances, limitations or lack of pick up for any reason resulting in the buyer not receiving their paid items is not, nor will it be the responsibility of Allen's Auction Centre Ltd.
18. When picking up your items, please check and review your statement at that time. It is the customer's responsibility to check and ensure that they have all items paid for. Allen's Auction Centre Ltd. is not liable for any misplaced or unpacked/not taken items.
19. Online bidder profiles must have complete & valid information. Bidder accounts with incomplete or invalid information will be frozen and bids will be declined until the profile is updated correctly.
20. Winning bidders are responsible to inspect and ensure they have all of their items (lots) as described and photographed prior to exiting Allen's Auction Centre. Allen's Auction Centre will NOT issue refunds for items deemed missing once the items have left our Auction Centre.
Your use of this auction site marks your acceptance in full these Terms and Conditions.
PICKUP: IF YOU ARE A SUCCESSFUL BIDDER, YOU WILL RECEIVE AN UNPAID INVOICE BY EMAIL AFTER THE SALE CLOSES. WHEN YOU ARRIVE TO PICKUP YOUR ITEMS YOU HAVE YOUR CHOICE OF PAYMENT- CASH, DEBIT/INTERAC, VISA, MASTERCARD, PREPAID CREDIT CARD OR EMAIL MONEY TRANSFERS. PICKUP IS SCHEDULED WITHIN 6 DAYS FOLLOWING THE AUCTION CLOSE AT: ALLEN'S AUCTION CENTRE, 120 HALIFAX STREET, SUITE #5, MONCTON, NB E1C 9S1. PAID ITEMS MUST BE PICKED UP WITHIN 7 DAYS OF THE AUCTION CLOSE OR THOSE LOTS WILL BE SUBJECT TO WAREHOUSING FEES. CONTACT US IF YOU REQUIRE SHIPPING FOR YOUR ITEMS. FAILURE TO PAY FOR YOUR WINNING AUCTION ITEMS WITHIN 6 DAYS FOLLOWING THE AUCTION CLOSE WILL RESULT IN YOUR BIDDING PRIVILIDGES BEING SUSPENDED AND POSSIBLE LEGAL ACTION.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms