Auction Terms & Conditions DIRK T SOULIS ANTIQUES LLC DBA DIRK SOULIS AUCTIONS:
1. Unless otherwise stated in advertising and sale day announcement, the sale price will include a Buyer's Premium of 13% to be added to the final bid accepted by the Auctioneer aka the final hammer price. This 13% premium may be reduced to 10% for payment by cash or check. All in-house purchases must be paid for at the end of the sale. We will accept cash, MasterCard, Visa and Discover credit cards. We may accept personal checks with bank letter of guarantee, but we charge, and Buyer must pay, $250 for any "NSF" check returned. In dispute over payment, we may recover, and Buyer is liable for any expenses, costs or attorney fees we incur in collecting payment.
2. We make every attempt to provide an accurate description of each lot as a courtesy to the buyers. We will have all items offered for sale available for inspection before the auction. It is the sole responsibility of the Buyer to carefully inspect any item he may purchase, prior to bidding and purchase.
3. The auctioneers, Dirk T. Soulis Antiques LLC, d.b.a. Dirk Soulis Auctions, shall be the sole determinant of winning bidder and sale price of any and every lot - regardless of any third party electronic records.
4. Unless otherwise stated, all items are sold as-is where is and all sales are final.
5. Payment may be made by Cash, Visa, Master Card or Discover Credit Cards per auction terms, approved Check and or Check with Bank Letter of GUARANTEE. Dirk T. Soulis Antiques LLC, d.b.a. Dirk Soulis Auctions reserves the right to hold any merchandise until satisfactory payment has been made. This may include holding merchandise won at auction for up to 10 business days to allow any and all forms of checks to clear after deposit.
6. At the auctioneer's declaration of SOLD, title for each lot passes fully to the Buyer and Buyer accepts full responsibility for timely payment and the security and safety of that lot. STORAGE AND CARE: All bidders agree that property left at Soulis Auctions storage facilities more than 30 days past the date of sale becomes the complete and total responsibility of the buyer. Soulis Auctions will in no way be responsible for the safety of said property, Soulis will not reimburse for any damage or loss incurred after the free 30 day storage option offered as a gesture to buyer. Any and all property passes from the care, custody and control of Soulis Auctions to seller on day 31. LOADING AND DELIVERY - Any assistance provided by anyone associated with Soulis Auctions in loading and or delivery is offered as a courtesy and Soulis will in no way be responsible for damage or loss incurred in loading.
7. Bidding on any item indicates the bidder's acceptance of the above terms and conditions.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms