Auction Terms & Conditions Real Estate Terms and conditions
By accepting terms and conditions, I hereby certify that:
1. I acknowledge that I have received a copy of the Auction Day Announcements packet, which includes information about the property, Auction Day Announcements (terms and conditions), Real Estate Purchase Contract, and Open Commitment for Title Insurance, if applicable.
2. I have read said Auction Day Announcements packet and understand and agree to abide by terms and conditions of the auction.
3. I currently have sufficient funds to meet the "Escrow Deposit" and further have the ability to fund and complete the transaction as outlined in the Real Estate Purchase Contract.
4. I have examined the Real Estate Purchase Contract and understand that it is a legally binding contract, which is not contingent upon financing, inspections, or anything which would prevent successful closing.
5. I understand the property is being sold "As-Is" and it is my sole responsibility to satisfy myself as to any inspections, current condition, usability, etc. prior to bidding.
6. I understand that if I am the successful bidder, I agree to complete and sign the Real Estate Purchase Contract immediately upon conclusion of the auction, and place a 10% escrow deposit as outlined in the Real Estate Purchase Contract.
7. I understand that my registration for the auction will not be accepted without providing name, address, phone, and valid ID. By doing so, I am agreeing to and accepting the terms and conditions of the auction set forth in the Auction Day Announcements packet, and any announcements day of auction which supersede advertising.
8. I hereto agree to accept by electronic means, and that the electronic acceptance shall have the same force and effect as an original acceptance.
Personal Property Terms & Conditions
1. All bidders must be registered to bid, and will not be accepted without providing name, address, phone, and valid ID. By registering for the auction, bidder agrees to and accepts the terms and conditions of the auction set forth herein.
2. All items are being sold "As-Is, Where-Is". All sales are final. Bidders are encouraged to inspect items being sold and are solely responsible to satisfy themselves as to any inspections, current condition, usability, etc. prior to bidding.
3. Preview will be available Wednesday October 14th 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. and Sunday October 18th, 2020 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
4. Buyer is solely responsible for the item upon the close of bidding. There will be no exceptions. Items must be paid in full prior to removal. All invoices must be paid in full day of auction.
5. Removal/pick up shall be on Wednesday, October 28th, 2020, from 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. and is the sole responsibility of the Buyer. No load out, packaging, or shipping shall be provided by the Seller nor the Auction Company. If Buyer needs additional time for removal please make arrangements prior to the auction. In the event items are not removed by 11:00 a.m., November 3rd, 2020, the Seller and/or Auction Company may dispose of the items at their sole discretion with no further liability to the buyer.
6. Parking lot space is limited at viewing/load out site. No extended parking for large trucks available, with the exception of load out. Please contact Auction Manager for arrangements.
7. Acceptable forms of payment include cash, wire transfer, credit card (credit card fees apply), or company/personal check.
8. Purchases are subject to county and state sales tax unless buyer provides appropriate exemption permit. If purchasing for resale, please provide a copy of your Oklahoma tax exemption permit upon purchase of item(s).
9. The buyer agrees to pay all invoices and/or debts to Wiggins Auctioneers in accordance to the terms set forth herein. In the event such invoices and/or debts are not paid, there will be late charges accrued at the rate of 15% per year or the max interest allowed by law. Buyer also agrees to reimburse Wiggins Auctioneers for any attorney fees, collection fees, and/or costs incurred in order to collect any past due amounts or enforce the auction terms set forth herein. Venue for any litigation is agreed to be in Garfield County, Oklahoma.
10. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the Auction Company nor the Seller. Buyer(s) shall satisfy themselves as to value, size, condition, etc. prior to auction day.
11. The Auction Company, Seller or an Agent/Representative reserve the right to bid on behalf of themselves or a third party. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.
12. For convenience, this auction is being broadcast online. Neither the Auction Company nor the Seller is responsible for delay of signal or loss of signal by either side.
13. Bidder hereby agrees to sign/accept by electronic means, and that the electronic signature/acceptance shall have the same force and effect as an original signature.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms