Auction Terms & Conditions *All items sold "AS IS, WHERE IS" with all faults. No warranties either expressed or implied. No refunds, exchanges or resales will be made.
* All descriptions believed accurate but not waranteed. Hagedorn Auction is neither an appraiser nor authenticator of items. Use your own judgement & research to determine suitability for your purposes.
* In person Bidder inspection time is available and is encouraged.
* By placing a bid, bidder signifies that they have examined the items to their satisfaction, or that they have chosen not to personally examine them.
* Hagedorn Auction reserves the right to reject any bid at our sole discretion.
* All items are being sold in Montana. Montana does not charge a sales tax nor will any be collected. Out of state Bidders are solely responsible for sales taxes due, if any, to their state for thier purchases made in Montana at our auctions.
* 13% Buyer's premium rate will be charged for online bidding purchases only. This Buyer's premium WILL BE REDUCED to only 7% IF the items ARE PAID FOR BY CASH OR APPROVED CHECK WHEN they are picked up IN PERSON BY NOON (MST) MONDAY, FEBRUARY 10TH.
* For IN PERSON PAYMENT with a REDUCED Buyer's premium for online winning bids, we accept cash or approved check only (no debit or credit).
*For ONLINE PAYMENT of online winning bids with FULL Buyer's premium, we accept Credit & Debit Cards.
*For IN PERSON PAYMENT FOR IN PERSON WINNING BIDS with NO Buyer's premium we accept cash or approved checks only (no debit or credit).
* Online winning Bidders, who have NOT paid for and picked up their items in person by NOON on Monday, February 10, will be charged the full Buyer's premium plus shipping, packaging & insurance. Their items will then be shipped to the address they gave when registering for the auction. THERE ARE SOME LARGER ITEMS AS NOTED IN THEIR LISTING THAT SHIPPING IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR. TO AVOID STORAGE & ADDITIONAL CHARGES THESE ITEMS MUST BE PAID FOR AND PICKED UP IN PERSON NO LATER THAN NOON ON MONDAY, FEB 10TH.
* Shipping & Packaging are done in house to save you money. Your shipping and packaging charges will be included in your invoice for payment immediately in full prior to shipping. Postal insurance will be added to items with a purchase price over $50. All items will be shipped USPS priority mail or possibly UPS Ground for some items at Hagedorn Auction's sole discretion.
* Any legal disputes must be filed in Jefferson County, Montana.
* Online bidding will close February 9, 2020 by live simulcast with live onsite auction.
* Online bidding is being offered as a convenience to those not able to attend in person. Hagedorn Auction is not responsible for any technology, system or operational failure which causes online bidding to malfunction or online bidders to missout on the live bid close of any item. You are therefore encouraged to place your maximum bid prior to the live auction.
* In the event of widespread severe winter weather which causes the live auction to be postponed, Hagedorn Auction at their discretion may also postpone the close of live bidding as well.
*Items won online and not paid for in full by NOON (MST) Tuesday, February 11, 2020 due to failed credit card may be confiscated and resold with the Bidder's auction privileges being permanantly revoked at all future Hagedorn Auctions.
**STANDARD AUCTION TERMS THAT APPLY TO ALL AUCTIONS, BOTH LIVE & ONLINE BIDDING:
BY ACCEPTING & USING THIS BID CARD (OR REGISTERING ONLINE & UTILIZING AN ONLINE BID ACCOUNT NUMBER) YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU UNDERSTAND & AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS & CONDIITIONS OF AUCTION:
1) This auction is for the PRIVATE sale of personal belongings directly from our client, the ‘Seller’
to you the ‘Buyer’. As part of our services to the ‘Seller’ all monies are made payable to
Hagedorn Auction. Everything must be paid in FULL on auction day by cash or good check
imprinted with Bidder’s name & address (or if paying for online winning bids, payment will be according to online posted payment terms). Bad or NSF checks may be assessed penalties &
interest until paid. Non-paying ‘Buyers’ or bad checks issuers will be prosecuted.
2) EVERYTHING shall be sold ‘as is, where is’ with NO guarantees of any kind, regardless of any
statement of condition that may be made from auction staff, both verbal and written. The
auction service is only presenting items as represented to us by the Seller or according to
appearance. The auction service is NOT an expert appraiser or authenticator of antiques,
coins, glass, guns, equipment, vehicles, real estate or other assets that may be auctioned.
3) Bidder must solely rely on his/her own inspection and knowledge about items on which they
plan to bid. If you aren’t sure about the condition or authenticity of an item and aren’t willing to
risk the amount of money it will take to win the bid on that item, then DO NOT bid on it. NO
REFUNDS, RETURNS OR RESALES OF ANY KIND SHALL BE MADE (except per #4)
4) The successful Bidder for any electrical or gas powered equipment shall have 10 minutes from
the time of their winning bid to plug-in or otherwise start up the item. If the item does not come
on or start as hoped, they shall immediately notify auction personnel and the item shall then
immediately be resold releasing the original Bidder from their purchase obligation. The original
Bidder shall NOT be eligible to bid on the item when it is resold. If for any reason you will not
be able to test the item out and return it within 10 minutes, either DO NOT bid on it or you must
be willing to take the risk that it does NOT work. NO re-sales after 10 minutes have expired.
5) It is the Bidder’s responsibility to know which item they are bidding on & what the bid/quantity
is. If unsure, the Bidder should stop the auctioneer to inquire or NOT bid. Becoming the winning
Bidder contractually obligates you to pay the full bid amount to the Seller and you will be
expected to pay for these items in full before you go home. Leaving before all of your items are
paid for in full does not relieve you of your legal obligation to pay for all items bid on and won.
6) While we diligently strive to conduct auctions that treat all Bidders fairly and according to these
terms, the auction service is working solely in the best interest of their Client, the Seller. The
Auctioneer reserves the right to accept any bid in any increment that, in their opinion, is in the
best interest of the Seller and likewise also reserves the right to reject the bid, of any Bidder for
any reason, which the auctioneer feels is not in the best interest of the Seller. Likewise we
reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for reasons of adverse conduct or disruptions.