*ALL HIGH BIDDERS MUST PICK UP AND PAY FOR ITEMS March 21st BY 8:00PM. NO EXCEPTIONS.
1. A 13% BUYERS PREMIUM will apply to each item. 3% Discount will be given if payment is received in cash or bankable check. 6% Idaho sales tax will be applied to all sales. (For more information see paragraph 9)
2. All purchases must be paid in full on day of sale in US DOLLARS ONLY. Auction sales are strictly for cash, bankable business or personal check, PayPal, Visa, Master Card, or Debit/Card. All sales are final at the close of the internet bidding. Payment is encouraged to be made at auction site 2895 N. Holmes Idaho Falls, ID following bid closing. Payments or arrangements must be made on the day of the completion of the auction. If late payment is made a penalty of $25.00 (Twenty Five Dollars) or 5% (Five Percent) whatever amount is greater will be accessed. Any items not paid for on the day of auction completion without payment arrangement will be considered abandon. Items will be sold to the highest bidder on the following auction and your account will be closed and canceled. We will have the right to collect on the invoice balance if applies. Items purchased must be removed by Tuesday March 21st by 8:00pm following the sale, unless other arrangements have been made. There will be a $30.00 (Thirty Dollar) returned check fee and a hold will be placed on bidders account until all monies owed are satisfied. (See paragraph 15 for more information)
3. All items are offered for sale As-Is, Where-Is with no warranty expressed or implied as to condition, authenticity or era of any described item. All items are offered for sale to the highest bidder and the bidders must establish to their own satisfaction the authenticity and condition before bidding. All sales are final, no refunds, NO exceptions! The descriptions of item/lots appearing in the auction and in advertising prior to the auction are believed to be correct. Nevertheless, neither those descriptions nor any oral or written statements made by Owner/Seller or Auctioneer concerning any item/lot shall be construed as a warranty either express or implied. ITEM/LOTS ARE SOLD AS IS - WHERE IS and WITH ALL FAULTS. Bidder acknowledges that all item/lots were available for inspection prior to the auction and, by these terms, Auctioneer and Owner/Seller strongly encouraged Bidder to carefully inspect each item/lot in which Bidder had any interest to determine the item/lot's nature, quality, condition, quantity and size. Bidder relied solely on personal inspection and not on information listed in the catalog or otherwise provided by Auctioneer or Owner/Seller. Bidder's failure to inspect, or otherwise be fully informed as to the nature, quality, condition, quantity and size of any item/lot will not constitute ground for any claim, adjustment, refund, termination of the contract for sale, or refusal to close the sale, against Auctioneer or Owner/Seller. The Auctioneer or Auction House assumes no responsibility for errors in the catalog, advertising or on the part of the bidder.
4. BIDDING ONLINE ONLY. All items offered for sale in this auction will be offered for sale by online auction only and there are no presales. We accept only bidding online. If you do not have access to a computer but wish to bid then you may come to our location at 2895 N. Holmes Idaho Falls, Id where there will be a computer set up for the public to use to register and place bids. The staff will be able to assist you in creating an account and placing the bid on any items. ALL registered bidders must have approval from auctioneer to place a bid on an item that is greater than $1,000.00 (One Thousand Dollars). Bid approval notification will be sent automatically to auctioneer if a bid greater than $1,000.00 (One Thousand Dollars) is placed.
5. As a Bidder you are responsible for any bids placed under your bidding number and password. The security of your Bidder information is your sole responsibility as you, the Bidder, will be responsible for any and all bids placed under your number. If at any time you feel that your bidder number and password have been compromised due to lack of security on your part you must notify Auctioneer immediately.
6. The highest bidder online will prevail. The Auctioneer reserves the right to refuse ANY bid not believed to be in good faith. Should any disputes arise between bidders the decision of the Auctioneer in the exercise of judgment as to the successful bidder WILL BE FINAL. No bidder shall retract a bid. You will be suspended or permanently banned from ALL Bighorn Auction Company's Auctions if you provide false information when registering, such as a false name or fraudulent contact information. You will be permanently banned from ALL (online & live) auctions conducted by Bighorn Auction Co. if you are the successful Bidder and you do not honor your auction bid.
7. Bidder agrees that when using the Maximum Bid feature during an online auction, you use it according to the specifications the Auctioneer has in place for that feature. You, as a Bidder, agree to only use this feature if you understand how the Maximum Bid feature works. Our auctions also use a "soft close" feature.
WHAT IS A "SOFT CLOSE"?
-As in a live auction, the bidding doesn't close until the bidders stop.
-Lots are scheduled to close in 5 (five) second intervals starting at 2:00pm MST. If you are outbid on a lot in the last two minutes of the auction, the bidding time will extend for an additional 2 minutes on that lot. This allows you time to place another bid if so desired.
-Other lots throughout the catalog will continue to end; even when time on one lot is extended.
Place your max bids early for your best chance of winning!
8. Auctioneer cannot, and will not, be held responsible for any interruption in service, errors, and/or omissions, caused by any means and does not guarantee continual, uninterrupted or error free service or use of the Site. Bidder acknowledges that this auction is conducted electronically and relies on hardware and software that may malfunction without warning. The Auctioneer, in its sole discretion, may void any sale, temporarily suspend bidding and re-sell any item/lots that were affected by any malfunction. The decision of the Auctioneer is final.
9. Idaho Sales Tax is payable by all buyers liable to tax. All Dealers must provide a valid resale number upon registration and fill out Idaho ST-101 form PRIOR to bidding for Tax Exempt Status.
10. CONSIGNORS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BID ON THEIR OWN MERCHANDISE OR HAVE ANY AGENT BID ON THEIR BEHALF. If the Auctioneer recognizes such bidding or is advised of the same he may withdraw any or all lots consigned by the offender and will publicly recognize that consignor.
11. If for any reason, the auctioneer is unable to deliver any lot, or any necessary documentation required in respect of any lot, the auctioneer's sole liability, if any shall be the return of any monies paid on such lot.
12. Shipping is available, please make prior shipping arrangements. Delivery and/or shipping, costs will be sole responsibility of buyer. Bighorn Auctions will assist in loading, packing and shipping to the best of our ability for a nominal fee. These arrangements must be made prior to bidding.
13. Any merchandise paid for and not picked up will be considered abandon and discarded after 7 days.
14. THE ACCEPTANCE OF HIGH BID BY THE AUCTIONEER CONSTITUTES A LEGAL AND BINDING CONTRACT WITH THE BUYER AND ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE UNDER IDAHO STATE LAW.
14. Bighorn Auction Co. does not offer User access to any User-provided information considered by us as being confidential user information. This information includes: telephone numbers, credit card or bank account data and any other user-provided information we may include at our sole discretion. Auctioneer gathers information about Bidders and Owner/Sellers for the purposes of conducting online auctions. Auctioneer does not sell or rent this information.
15. Bighorn Auction Co. is a licensed FFL Dealer. Winning bidder of firearm(s) must complete Nics 4473 Background check to take possession of firearm. If you are unable to pick up firearm from our facility; we will ship to an FFL dealer in your area. Please know your states gun laws. A $50 processing fee will be charged to any person purchasing a firearm and receiving a declined status on the 4473 Background Check.
16. Pick-up of any auction items must be completed no later than time allowed unless prior arrangements have been made. We will consider any items not picked up before time allowed to be abandon and will be sold on the following auction. Funds will be paid to storage of $10 (Ten Dollars) per day starting after the allowed pick up date. A removal and labor charge of $25 (Twenty-Five Dollars) will be applied if items are not picked up within allowed times. IF YOU CANNOT PICK UP ITEMS ON SALE COMPLETION DATE PLEASE MAKE SATISFACTORY ARRANGEMENTS AND FEES WILL BE WAIVED. THANK YOU! WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS!